NORTHERN BURLINGTON COUNTY REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
BOARD OF EDUCATION VACANCY
The Northern Burlington County Regional School District is seeking interested NORTH HANOVER TOWNSHIP citizens who meet the legal requirements to serve on the Board of Education.
Legal requirements, per N.J.S.A. 18A:12-1 and N.J.S.A. 18A:12-2, for becoming a member of the Regional board of education are:
- US citizenship and one year's residence within Mansfield.
- At least 18 (eighteen) years of age to qualify for office
- An ability to read and write.
- No interest in any contract with or claim against the Board.
- Not hold office as mayor or a member of the governing body of the same District.
- Registered to vote in the district and not disqualified as a voter under N.J.S.A. 19:4-1
- Not disqualified from membership for the conviction of crimes pursuant to N.J.S.A 18A: 12-1
Interested citizens are required to submit a resume and/or letter of interest to Mr. Richard Kaz, Jr., Board Secretary of the Northern Burlington County Regional Board of Education, 160 Mansfield Road East, Columbus, NJ 08022, stating their desire to serve on the Board and their ability to handle the position. Submissions must be received by 3:30 p.m. on Friday, January 6, 2023
The Board of Education anticipates an appointment for the balance of the 2023 school board election year, at their February 13, 2023, Regular meeting.
Richard J. Kaz, Jr.
Northern Burlington County
Regional Board of Education