NOTICE OF APRIL MEETINGNORTHERN BURLINGTON COUNTY REGIONALBOARD OF EDUCATIONNotice is hereby given that the Northern Burlington County Regional Board ofEducation will meet,...
Notice of Pesticide Application This notice is being distributed to comply with the New Jersey School Integrated Pest Management Act.
NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT WORK SESSION OF FEBRUARY 8, 2021 NORTHERN BURLINGTON COUNTY REGIONAL BOARD OF EDUCATION Due to a weather emergency,...
NOTICE OF POSTPONEMENT
OF FEBRUARY 8, 2021
NORTHERN BURLINGTON COUNTY
REGIONAL BOARD OF EDUCATION
Due to a weather emergency, notice is hereby given that the Northern Burlington County Regional Board of Education has POSTPONED the Monday, February 8, 2021 work session. The work session will now take place on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 in the High School Media Center at 7:30 p.m.
Richard Kaz, Jr.
Business Administrator/Board Secretary
NOTICE OF BID OPENING POSTPONEMENT
NOTICE TO BIDDERS – BID #21-101
BID OPENING POSTPONEMENT/RESCHEDULING
Due to inclement weather, the bid opening date for the following RFP has been postponed and rescheduled as provided below.
Rescheduled bid opening date: February 4, 2021, 2:00 PM
Original bid opening date: February 2, 2021, 2:00 PM
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Administrator/Board Secretary, Richard Kaz, at 609-298-3900 extension 2080 or email@example.com
Richard Kaz, Jr.
Business Administrator/Board Secretary
How to Download the App used in the Daily Screening Process
Daily Screening: As we prepare for the gradual physical return of students to the school beginning September 28, it will be important that they are ready to complete the daily health screening process and temperature check. Any student who is not feeling well or has a fever should not attend school in person.
Any time students physically attend school, they will need to complete the health questionnaire as part of the screening process to enter the building. The screening is done using an online application and directions are listed below. Having this done in advance will greatly speed the process of bringing students into the building. Students may practice completing the form this weekend, even though they will not be coming into the building.
Here is a short video to illustrate the process and more detailed directions are below.
For Students with a Smartphone:
1. Download the DOCS HealthWorks App from either the Google App Store or the Apple App Store (the app icon should appear orange & Android OS must be v.8 or newer)
1. On the DOCS HealthWorks App - Create an account: fill in your name, contact information, student ID number (NOT your ss#. Student ID #s are listed in PowerSchool and begin with the graduating year 2026 or 2025) and the location code for the Middle School 5NOU (the letter O)
1. Each day you visit the district the COVID-19 health assessment will need to be completed prior to entrance, if everything is within normal parameters you will receive a QR code for identification (this QR code is good for 1 day).
For Students using their Chromebook:
1. Go to the Website: https://secure.dentrustocs.com/docs/covidscreening/weblogin
1. On the DOCS HealthWorks website fill in your name, contact information, student ID number (NOT your ss#. Student ID#s are listed in PowerSchool and begin with the graduating year 2026 or 2025) and location code for the Middle School 5NOU (the letter O).
2. Each day you visit the district the COVID-19 health assessment will need to be completed prior to entrance, if everything is within normal parameters you will receive a QR code for identification (this QR code is good for 1 day) The QR code can be printed from home and brought to school.
If your phone doesn’t support the app or the website didn’t work from home – we will have a Chromebook available at the screening stations
When You Arrive at School:
Follow the directions of the adults at the entrance who will direct you to present the QR code to the CapScann device for identification.
1. The CapScann device will then instruct you to place your wrist in the device opening aligning it with infrared light crosshairs for a precise temperature reading (look for the label on the kiosk).
2. Once the CapScann device reads the QR code, CapScann will provide 3 acknowledgements that include a green light indicating a normal temperature reading and authorization to enter the building.
The screeners will provide assistance throughout the entry process.
* Any individual presenting with a potential concern will be escorted to a rescreening area and further evaluated by medical staff.
STUDENT EMAIL: With remote and hybrid learning about to start, school email accounts for the students will be an important way to communicate between teachers and students, especially as we begin the school year remotely. Below are directions for how to access these email accounts. Please note, these are NOT G-mail accounts and students cannot access them through their Google accounts. The student email address is the students’ network login @nburlington.com, which is the same as their Google login. The student's login name is the last two digits of their graduation year plus full last name. If there are students with the same last name in the same grade, then the user name is appended with the number 1, 2 and so on (those students will know who they are because it is the user name they were assigned in school). For example, John Doe who is a senior graduating 2021. Student Name: John Doe Grade: 12 User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: same as network password Student emails can be accessed through the Student Parent Resource page that is part of the district web page at this URL: https://www.nburlington.com/o/nbc-rsd/page/student-parent-resources--18 Also, the email access page can be accessed directly using this URL: https://outlook.office.com This is not a Gmail account. Rather it is a Microsoft 365 account. If a student is experiencing difficulty with his/her email account, middle school students should email Mrs. Paulette Russo at email@example.com and high school students should email Mrs. Wendy Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will coordinate contacts with the technology department.