The Applied Technology Program offers courses for all students.
A study of technology, which provides an opportunity for students to learn about the processes and knowledge related to technology that are needed to solve problems and extend human capabilities.
- Designing, developing, and utilizing technological systems such as communication, transportation, manufacturing, and construction technologies
- Performing open-ended, problem-based design activities
- Learning cognitive, manipulative, and effective learning strategies
- Applying technological knowledge and processes to real world experiences using up-to-date resources
- Working individually as well as in a team to solve problems
Discuss your future plans with any of the teachers in this department. They will be glad to help you