The mission of the Northern Burlington County Regional School District, in shared alliance with home and community, is to establish a dynamic and challenging academic environment that promotes lifelong learning. Our schools will provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere where everyone is empowered to be a creative, independent, critical thinker, and a responsible citizen in a rapidly changing global society.
- We believe that all students have the right to an education in a safe and caring environment where learning is valued.
- We believe that our students are our community’s most valuable asset and our educators are our most valuable resource.
- We believe that professional and personal growth create a culture of lifelong learning.
- We believe that an individualized, challenging curriculum is the foundation of an academically enriched, student-centered environment which supports all learners
- We believe in developing a culture that respects and honors the uniqueness of the individual and fosters responsibility toward the community while guiding students to meet their potential.
- We believe all students must be conscientious, respectful, and purposeful users of information and communication technologies.
- We believe that schools share the responsibility with home and community in teaching and modeling ethical behavior as well as positive social and academic skills