**Registration is now open for the 2023-24 School Year**
Student Enrollment Process
STEP 1- Complete the Online Student Pre-Registration Form
Welcome to Northern Burlington County Regional School District. To begin the enrollment process for any student entering grades 7-12 you must complete the Pre-Registration form. If you do not have access to a computer, contact Shannon Baker at 609-298-3900 ext. 4020 for 7th and 8th grade registration or Vickie Sheppard at 609-298-3900 ext. 2051 for 9th – 12th grade registration.
STEP 2- Complete the Online Registration
Once your pre-registration form is approved you will receive an email from PowerSchool with a temporary username and password and directions to complete the registration process.
STEP 3- Complete all required online Forms and Submit Requested Documentation
All online forms must be completed and requested documents uploaded to complete the enrollment process.
Enrollment Check List:
1. Student Information and Demographic Forms
2. Birth Verification
3. Home Language Survey
4. Previous School and Records Release
5. Legal Parent/Guardian: Both parents listed on the student's birth certificate must be listed on this form unless deceased and/or a court order is provided to the district. Stepparents can be listed as Guardians on this page, please then select "stepmother" or "stepfather" as appropriate from the drop down.
6. Parent/Student Consent Form
7. Joint Base Agreement: (REQUIRED FOR FAMILIES LIVING ON JB-MDL ONLY)
8. Special Program/Services-Please complete this form if your child currently has any special programs or services.
9. Academic Documents
10. Residency Verification: In accordance with NJSA 18A:38-1, the school district is required to confirm and maintain residency and reserves the right to review and verify documentation pertaining to enrollment in the district at any time. Please provide one or more primary and secondary documents. These documents are required to be maintained in your student's confidential file.
a. Primary Documents
i. Current Lease Agreement
ii. Deed to Home
iii. Current Mortgage Statement
iv. Letter from Base Housing/Document Pertaining to Military Status/Assignment
v. Current Tax Document
vi. Contract of Home in District - must provide documentation within 60 days that purchase of home was finalized (if not provided, tuition will be billed at per diem rate)
b. Secondary Documents
i. Current Financial Account Information
ii. Current Utility Bill
iii. Voter Registration Card Recent
11. Student Health History: Please be prepared to upload your student's most recent immunization record.
a. If your student is entering the Northern Burlington County Regional School District from one of the sending district elementary schools or another school in New Jersey, the immunization record should be sent from that school. If your student receives any immunizations over the summer, please provide a copy to the health office.
b. If your student is a NJ resident entering from outside district or from a home-schooling program, you must provide the most recent immunization record in order to register for school.
c. If your student is entering the Northern Burlington County Regional School District from a school outside of New Jersey, you must supply a current, up-to-date, immunization record. There is a 30-day grace period to supply the immunization record before a student must be excluded. Please upload document to PowerSchool if your student is enrolling outside of our sending district.
12. Evidence of a Physical Exam: Please be prepared to upload your student's most recent physical exam.
a. If your student is entering the Northern Burlington County Regional School District from one of our sending district elementary schools or another school in New Jersey and does not want to play a sport in the upcoming year, the physical exam information should be included in the previous schools’ transfer paperwork.
b. If your student is entering the Northern Burlington County Regional School District from a school outside of New Jersey, and does not want to play a sport, you must supply a copy of the most recent physical exam.
c. If your student wishes to play a school sponsored sport, you must register and upload a sports physical within 365 days of the start of desired sport at https://northernburlington-ar.rschooltoday.com/
13. Emergency Information & Trip/Activity Medical Clearance Form
14. Special Education Medicaid Initiative (SEMI) Parental Consent Form
15. Consent and Acknowledgement